Senja Island Workshop
Dates: 18.07.20 - 27.07.20
Group: 6 participants
- Tour description
- What included
- Wear & Gear
Transfer from Tromso airport to the rented house. We have lunch, get to know each other and discuss the workshop plan. In the evening start our hike to the first summit. Because of the midnight sun the time of shooting be prolonged and all in all it’ll take about 5-6 hours. In free time we review, discuss and post-process the photos.
Departure. Transfer to the airport and farewell.
Important to remember
This workshops includes some hiking to the most stunning locations. All the trails are well-marked and safe, so experience is not necessary. We have some spots at the sea level, just about 5-10 min walking from the parking lot, however, the most impressive panoramic view are on the summits.
According to geographical position the weather conditions may be changeable and unpredictable. Summer is the best season to visit Northern Norway, but we can’t exclude the possibility of overcast weather.
You must have health insurance. You are responsible for your safety and safety of your gear!
- Transfers from and to the airport
- All transfers during our journey
- Double accomodation in a comfortable house
- Meals: breakfast
- In-filed assistance. Exploring the location and choosing compositions
- Technical assistance: capturing high dynamic range scenes, focus stacking, panorama technics
- Photography review
- Post-processing session: RAW processing, exposure blending, luminosity masking, focus stacking, merge panoramas
- Health insurance
- Airfare to and from Troms airport
- Alcohol drinks
- Personal spending
- Waterproof boots
- Waterproof wellingtons
- Comfortable warm clothing (Polar fleece, Polartec and etc.)
- Waterproof/windstopper (SoftShell or GTX) jacket and pants
- Warm jacket with synthetic filling because of high humidity
- Buff or hat and gloves
- Raincoat or GTX jacket
- Some casual clothing for staying at home
- DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Lenses: wide angle, middle-zoom and telephoto zoom
- Extra batteries and chargers
- Spare CF/SD cards
- Filters (ND, polarizer, graduated ND) if needed
- Remote shutter release
- Laptop for editing (Lightroom and Photoshop)
According to geographical position weather conditions may be changeable and unpredictable. Summer is the best season to visit Northern Norway, however, we can’t exclude the possibility of overcast weather. So study the wear list attentivly to avoid unpleasant situations.
For booking you need to deposit 300€ – non refundable payment, that goes on booking the accommodation. In case of your cancelation the deposit will be refunded only if we find somebody on your place. In case of unpredictable circumstances the workshop is canceled I will refund all the payments.
Full payment date is 15 days before the workshop.
Your place at the workshop is reserved since you pay the deposit.
For booking and questions fill in the form or contact me via Contact section.
Please note: the tour starts with minimum 4 participiants. If the group doesn’t fill I will refund all the money at 15 days before workshop.